Are you a keen writer with an eye for detail and a nose for research?
Rooftop Productions is offering an exciting opportunity to join our script writing & content development team in a full-time 6-month internship position starting April 2016.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
– researching, analysing and writing content for voice-over video scripts
– assisting the content strategy team with various research tasks
– editing and proofreading various documents and video text
– writing copy for a monthly online newsletter and blog, as well as other ad hoc marketing materials.
Core skills for this position include:
– Excellent copywriting ability – assessing and adapting the content and writing style necessary for different audiences and formats
– Ability to take a given brief and undertake necessary research (both online and in-person) to complete assignments
– Sharp proofreading and editing skills
– Good time management and working to given deadlines.
A degree or diploma in Journalism, Languages, Media & Communication or equivalent is required.
A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience aligned with the above will also be considered.
Rooftop is a dynamic, young company with a fast growing reputation globally. Our team relies on self-motivated, adaptable individuals with a positive approach to problem-solving, who are passionate about world-class creative storytelling.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV with a smashing cover letter, and at least THREE writing samples that demonstrate your versatility and style.
Emails can be sent to: email@example.com with subject line: “Writing Internship.” Applications should reach us by 3pm on Friday 11 March 2016.